Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eons and Eons... since my last post.

Wow Ok, it has been forever... (I've had complaints, and for that I'm terribly sorry now you have a reason to check up on me again!)

Soooo part of this has been my fault BUT a HUGE chunk has NOT! I swear. I'm not making it up, honest....

You see my computer decided to BLOW UP! Well, not actually, but more like figuratively. My hard drive disappeared to a far off land and I only recently got my computer back! Then, there was the process of finding all my stuff again BECAUSE (as all people hope for when their drive fails) it was in no way salvagable :( a very sad sad day for me I believe I cried a little bit :(

BUT all was not lost just misplaced, because I am sort of from the stone age with some technologies and use a ton of cds because I dont have a jumpdrive (silly I know) BUT I found some of my stuff so here is the first of many more... I promise! aaaaaand I've learned my lesson I bought an external and will always back up my things!

My first sculpt of hopefully many more! I haven't been totally lame I've been working on silly stuff here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment