Monday, August 31, 2009

Excuse Factory and a "To Do" List

WOW ok... I can admit it I truly suck at this, I said I'd post and I haven't :( this is what happens in the continuous moving process, new hair, new attitude, busy work sched. etc.... aaaaaaahhhh the life of a grown up.

To Do LIST:

(these are what I'm best at! Sometimes I add things I've done, just so I can cross them off... sad I know)

*Get a monitor for my laptop... tiny is just too small
*AND an external... I can't believe I ate up so many gigs :/
*REdo layout/touch up pics from ~ImaginEvie~ I know I said it'd be done... I lied, life got in the way... still planning a book drop though whenever its complete!
*MAKE THANK YOU CARDS!!!!! Soooo many to send out!
*Scan and post fun sketches! This should be simple and quick... I'd like to think that anyway.

hmmm I'm sure there are more I guess this is tentative, and a post considering its been over a month :(

Please STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment